The following forms are useful for managing your water service account.

  • Agriculture Variance
    The Agricultural Variance form can be filled out, printed, and submitted to the District in order to have you account's water allocation re-evaluated.
  • Agriculture Variance - Online
    The online version of the Agricultural Variance form can be submitted electronically.
  • Agricultural Application
    The Agricultural Application can be filled out, printed and submitted to the District in order to apply for agricultural account status.
  • Consolidation
    The Account Consolidation form is used to consolidate the allocations of accounts associated with properties located in the same RCWD division, and owned by the same person/entity.

Our site is best viewed on the following browsers: Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox

 We want to hear from you!
We would appreciate your participation in a short survey to learn how we can serve you better. Your answers will help us to continue to develop our site in a way that meets your needs. All individual responses collected are completely confidential. This survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete. Click here to begin

Rancho California Water District ©  Privacy Policy